Hinterland varois authentic property from XVIII century
Surface : 151 m² (Total area: 230 m²) • Plot of land : 9817 m²
• Close to the village with a nice view towards the hills, the nature and the village, an superb old renovated stone mas situated on a plot of land of 5.465 sqm.
The charming main house offers an entrance hall, a nice living with chimney, an open full equipped kitchen,
3 bedrooms with their bath or shower room, a wine cellar, a cave, a wet room and an old stalactite grotto.
An indépendant studio of 45 sqm. with kitchen and shower room.
Big garage with a permit to transfer into an apartment.
Several terraces, a swimming pool of 13.5 x 5.5 m , a pétanque area and a beautiful garden.
Included in the prices 2 plots of land of respectively 2.094 sqm. and 2.258 sqm. with a permit to construct 2 villas of 200 sqm. each, furthermore is it possible to buy another plot of 6.601 sqm. constructible for 3 or 4 villas, pending the new rules of the urbanization.
At 10 minutes from the prestigious golf "Terre Blanche" and 20 minutes from the highway A8.
- Rooms : 4 rooms
- Surface : 151 m²
- Total area : 230 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Electric, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : South
- View : Countryside Village
- Built in : 1200
- Renovation year : 2002
- Availability : Free
- 3 Lands (5465sq m, 2258sq m, 2094sq m)
- 1 Living-room
- 1 Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Lavatories
- 1 Laundry room
- 1 Studio (45sq m)
- 1 Cellar
- 1 Garage
- 3 Terraces
- 1 Workshop
Water softener • Fireplace • Internet • Window shade • Car port • Irrigation sprinkler • Barbecue • Outdoor lighting • Parabolic antenna • Bowling green • Swimming pool
Shops • Primary school • Beach • Town centre • Supermarket • Golf • Airport • Ski slope • Sea • Highway
- « Carrez » act : 151.22 m²
- Seller’s fees
- Lots : 5
- Property tax : 1,400 €
- Personal property tax : 1,500 €
- « Carrez » act : 151.22 sq m
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: